Easter Intensive Revision Courses 2021
At Kilmartin Educational Services, our Intensive Easter Courses are exclusively designed for both the Junior and Leaving Certificate students who will sit exams in June 2021. We also run courses for 5th Year students sitting exams in June 2022. These courses are designed by experienced examiners in order to maximise the academic benefits for students. Students will focus on the main examination topics within a subject over One Full Day. This is an ideal and effective way to revise vital sections within a subject.
Our Easter Revision Courses will run in Ennis and Limerick from Saturday 27th March - Sunday 11th April 2021.
- Each course runs from 9.15-3.15pm.
- Each course is €80.
- Each course is onsite only and not streamed live.
- All courses are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- If absent, a recording of the course will be available.
- Please note in the event of a school closure by the Government, all classes will be held online for the safety of our staff and students.
- Please read our terms and conditions before booking.
- To book, call 061-444989
Easter Study 2021
We offer Supervised Study over the Easter holidays in both our Limerick and Ennis branches. Study in Kilmartin Educational Services is fully supervised and takes place in bright, spacious and quiet surroundings.
- Pre-Easter Study runs from Monday 29th March - Friday 2nd April 2021
- Post-Easter Study runs from Tuesday 6th April - Saturday 10th April 2021
Full information and additional dates available here.
Our Ennis and Limerick timetable will be released shortly.
Limerick Timetable is available here.
Ennis Timetable is available here.
May Revision Course Timetable is available here (additional courses will be added to this timetable)
Our course content is being finalised by teachers and will be available here in the coming days.
- Leaving Cert Course Content is available here.
- Junior Cert Course Content is available here.
- 5th Year Course Content is available here.
- Full fees required on confirmation of courses. When members of the same family make a booking ,each member is considered a separate booking.
- Provisional Bookings are not accepted.
- Payment may be made via our website. To pay via the website, please obtain a booking reference number from our office.
- Please note: All fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Why book our Easter Intensive Revision Courses
Our Intensive Revision Courses will provide the following:
- focus on the key exam topics.
- valuable summary notes.
- focus on past/sample exam questions.
- organization for students in their revision.
We take feedback from students very seriously. Every student is given a survey at the end of each Revision Course that they attend. We have made numerous changes to our Revision Courses over the years based on student feedback.
Understanding Course Splits (Course 1,2,3,4 etc.)
- Many subjects are divided into a number of different courses, for example: Course 1, Course 2 and Course 3.
- This was due to past students' feedback, expressing that one day was simply not enough to cover the vast amount of topics in subjects such as History, Chemistry etc.
- Other subjects such as Geography are divided up as different schools are doing various different options and we are trying to cater for as many students as possible.
- Some students may want to do Course 1, 2 and 3 in a particular subject. Other students may know that they have one problem area and may only need to take the course that covers the topic they are having particular difficulty with.
- To help students and parents make the correct decisions about which courses they need to take-the course content is available online. To see which particular topics are being covered in each course-just click into the course in the below timetable. Please note that our pricing is per course and NOT per subject.