October Mid Term Study 2020
We are delighted to announce our 2020/2021 academic year Supervised Study plans. Taking into account all Covid-19 health and safety guidelines, we will be running our Supervised Study in a new "normal" way.
Due to social distancing guidelines, our capacity is reduced by over 50% which means our spaces are more limited than ever before. Some of our changes are as follows:
- Students will be assigned rooms based on their school. Unfortunately, students will no longer be able to request a room of their choice in order to avoid schools mixing on our premises.
- Students must sanitise hands upon entry to the room.
- Students will be assigned a desk and this will be their desk for the duration of the study.
- One way systems will be in operation throughout the building.
- Face coverings will be in line with guidelines set out by the Department of Education and Science.
- Click here for our Return to Study Policy.
All our terms and conditions along with Covid-19 Guidelines can be viewed here.
Dates & Pricing:
October Study runs from Tuesday 27th October - Saturday 31st October 2020 inclusive.
The fee is €60 per week or €15 per day.
Our Yearly students can avail of the half price offer of only €30!
- 10.00-11.30am - Study
- 11.45am-12.00pm - Break
- 11.45-12.45pm - Study
- 12.45-1.45pm - Lunch
- 1.45-3.15pm - Study
- 3.15-4.30pm - Break
** We offer an optional study session in our Limerick College on Tuesday-Friday only**
**Prior Booking is essential regardless of whether you are availing of the weekly rate or the daily rate.
** To book please call our office on 061-444989
**Terms & Conditions available here.