TEG Oral Irish Grinds in Ennis
Kilmartin Educational Services are offering a Teastas Eorpach na Gaeilge (TEG) B1 Irish Oral classes starting on Saturday the 3rd of October 2020 in our Ennis office.
These classes will be aimed at those students who want to achieve a mark of 65% or higher in the TEG B1 Irish Oral exam and who require this for entry to the Primary Masters in Education with the following universities:
- St. Patrick's Campus
- DCU, Marino College
- Mary Immaculate College, Limerick.
The course will prepare the student for the conversational topics that will be asked in the exam along with the role play and the picture series sections of the exam. Dates of the exam will be on the TEG website here: http://www.teg.ie/about-exams/exam-dates-centres.159.html. If you want to achieve 65% or more in the TEG B1 exam this class is a must attend for you. For more information please contact us on 061-444989.
- Day: Saturday (commencing October 3rd 2020)
- Venue: Ennis
- Time: 1.00-2.30pm
- Teacher: State Examiner Tomás Madigan
- Cost: €30 (payable to the teacher each week)
**Pre Booking is essential by contacting 061-444989
- Classes may be online this year pending HSE guidelines due to COVID-19.
- Please note that Full Fees Apply if absent from the class.
- If classes are online, classes will be LIVE only and a recording of the class will not be available so it is imperative that students attend as full fees apply.
- 48 hour cancellation notice required, in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and to the class teacher, otherwise full fees will apply. Please note these classes are in demand and we have limited places.
What is TEG?
Applicants are required to take the Teastas Eorpach Gaeilge (TEG) Level B1 oral Irish examination for admission to the PME in Primary Education in the following colleges:
- Mary Immaculate College (Limerick)
- Hibernia College (TEG B1 provides an exemption from the Oral Irish Interview)
- Marino Institute of Education
- Maynooth (Frobel)
- DCU (St. Pat’s Drumcondra)
**A minimum of 65% must be attained on this examination to be eligible to apply for the PME (Primary) programme. This certification will be valid for two years before the examination needs to be retaken.
The TEG website answers all FAQ'S.